Saturday, January 29, 2011

January 28, 2011

Friday...

The kids had a day off of school so I was hoping they would sleep in...no such luck! Last night we stayed up later than usual watching a movie...LEGO Adventures of Clutch Powers! It was a good movie. The boys really loved seeing all the LEGOS come alive! So...this morning Drew came in to wake me up a little before 7am and I sent him back to bed. After breakfast the kids and I got to work on cleaning the house...Alex worked on the Living room and the kids' bathroom, Drew worked on the boys' room and Autumn worked on her room. I did the rest of the house with Levi!!!

Around 10am one of Drew's classmates came over...Zeke with his mom (Kara) and two little brothers! It was fun! The kids played and had a ton of fun and I had some good conversation with Kara while we watched the little ones! We made lunch and then it was time for naps so they left and I laid Levi down. A couple hours later Ellen dropped off Josh, Hannah & Grace so she could take Emily on her Girl Scout Camping Trip! Rob picked up the 3 boys and took them to the Plymouth Whalers game with friends (Dennis, Dominic & Antonio). The girls watched a movie and I had fun playing with Levi & Grace. They are so funny together! Another great day...but SUPER busy!

No comments: