Sunday, October 25, 2009

This time next week...

Let's see...this time next week I will be relaxing some in between last minute preparations. It is a weird feeling knowing that next Monday (Nov 2nd) I will be going to the hospital to have my little baby boy! I can't wait! Part of me would love to go into labor early and have him sooner...I am a bit uncomfortable and getting anxious to finally meet him. The other part of me likes the fact that it's scheduled and all planned out...my parents are set to be here to help with the kids, I already made lists and notes to make things run smoother for my parents and Craig once we get home from the hospital.

BUT, God has His own timeline for things and I am ready for whatever He has for us. We will see what this week and the weeks to come bring for our family. It will be a busy end of the year for sure. Craig is planning to take off the first 3 weeks of November to help me out with the kids and be here with the baby. Drew & Autumn have their 6th birthday on the 16th. His parents are flying in the 18th to 23rd to meet their new grandson. Then there is Thanksgiving weekend and the Ring family November birthday party! My grandma Donor will be here that busy weekend. Then we are into December with Christmas Concerts at school, Autumn's cheer-leading competition, Ryan coming for a visit the 19th until Christmas, and all the Christmas celebrations......what a great way to end the year...surrounded by family!

No comments: