Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Craig's Birthday!

On Saturday, November 7th Craig turned 43!

Our day started with my dad picking up the 3 big kids to take them out for the day. After they left, I fed the baby, Craig and I got ready and we went out for a bit. We stopped at a few stores to pick up a few things Craig was wanting with his birthday money! It was such a beautiful day here in Michigan that we stopped at our favorite park in Northville, put Levi in the stroller and went for a little walk and sat on a bench by our favorite stream. After a little bit in the park we headed home. We enjoyed the quiet afternoon with Levi and then my parents brought the kids back and we all had some Rice Krispie Treats (Craig's favorite) and hung out for a little bit.

Overall...a great day to celebrate an incredible man, husband, and dad! I am so blessed to have found a man of God who loves me and takes care of me like he does. He stepped into this family as the head of the house and took on 3 little kids! That is amazing right there!!! Now I get to watch him take care and love our sweet baby boy! God is good!

A few pictures from our day:
Levi in his "Daddy's Champ" outfit!

1 comment:

Amanda and Chris said...

Happy Birthday Craig! Sounds like a great day!