Saturday, June 23, 2012

Lake House arrival...

It's early Saturday morning and I am laying here enjoying the quite! The kids and I arrived at our vacation house last night around 6pm ready for a great week with my parents and the Phail's!! The house is nice...rooms are a little small but beautiful!!! The lake is so pretty and right out our back door! It took awhile to get everyone settled in but it always does with so many people in a new place! Ellen and Emily left around 9pm to head up to Mackinaw for the weekend with her Girl Scout Troop!

Today I want to enjoy the beauty outside that God created! Bella and Julia will be here late afternoon and I'm excited about that!

Thank you Lord for so many blessings in my life! My sweet little boy laying beside me in bed right now that just wants to hold my hand to know i am near...nothing sweeter!!

No comments: