Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Another day...

It has been a busy couple of days...Monday Alex is in school ALL day so I took Drew & Autumn to my sister Ellen's so I could clean out closets and get ready for our Garage Sale this weekend. I cleaned out A LOT of stuff. There were tubs hidden in the back of the closet with stuff I really don't need. I have lots to throw out in the garbage tomorrow and found some good stuff to try to sell. It worked out great because the kids weren't there to bug me! I found a box of old pictures from when I was little, High School, and Mt. Pleasant. Brought back some fun memories!

After dinner I went to Ann Arbor to the Aveda Salon where my friend Michelle is going to school. She cut my hair (under the supervision of her teacher)! She did awesome and I love it! I didn't get home until late and went right to bed. That stinks...get your hair all done and lookin good and come home and sleep on it...oh well!

Today was another day...I took Drew & Autumn to school and came home to clean up the house some. Alex doesn't have school on Tuesdays so we played a little and watched some TV and just did nothing. After school Hannah (my niece) came home with us and the kids had fun playing together. Craig and I went out to dinner while the kids were with their dad tonight. It was good...

Another day in the life of Kara Pritchett!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

I'm enjoying your blog. I think I have decided to join you in outside blog world when I find the time to make mine. I like the idea of just being able to write daily if I want to and it not necessarily being posted like on myspace, but if people want to read it, they can come to me.
Thanks for sharing!