Thursday, June 5, 2008

Simplifying...

I think as a mom...we want things as simple as can be. Morning comes and we make breakfast, clean up breakfast, make a snack, clean up a snack, make lunch, clean up lunch....you get the point. It never ends! A friend of mine had some really great trays she uses for her boys. Unfortunately they were purchased almost 2 years ago so the chances of finding those exact trays was not very likely. I loved the idea of having their dishes on their own tray and if any spills were to occur, they would stay right on the tray instead of getting the whole table and floor! After searching ALL around...I found some great trays at IKEA and had to share them with blogger world. Any mom who wants to simplify meal time and clean up time...this is what you NEED!

$1.99 each...they are white (almost clear), oval shaped, with grooves for handles on both sides. Perfect for any little kid to carry his own from counter to table and so forth. They wipe down really easy with an antibacterial wipe or I sponge them down with soap and let them sit in the sink to dry!



So...if you are looking for ONE way to simplify meal time and snack times...this might work for your family too!


If anyone has other ideas on simplifying day to day life...I would LOVE to hear them!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I just realized you had a blog too! The first time you commented, I tried to click on your name to see if you had one, but you didn't yet. Now you do and I will be able to keep up with you!
Those trays look awesome! Ahh, the things that excite a busy mom. :)

I still want to get together too. I babysit for other kids now, but we can work something out.

K.R.Brownlee said...

Thanks for the heads up. Canaan is at that age where he despises the high chair. These trays will come in handy.

perfectly p said...

Thanks for the comment, I will let everyone know how it goes. Target has trays with individual compartments. The colors are pretty good. They even have matching cups.