Thursday, September 4, 2008

Help with a birthday party idea...

Ok...I realize I am 2 months early, but I am trying to come up with a fun idea for Drew & Autumn's 5th Birthday in November. I want to start planning now...

Since it is the Big 5...they will get to invite a few friends (plus family). I struggle with a theme that will suit them both...the last few birthdays worked out great...

2nd b-day - Mickey & Minnie
3rd b-day - Dora & Diego
4th b-day - Backyardigans

Now they are older and want their own thing...I was thinking a western party would be fun. Or I was thinking a Pirate & Princess party, any ideas of crafts, games, activities, decorations???

I am thinking I can do more if I have it at home instead of gymnastics, pump it up, or chuck e cheese...

I NEED your imput...

2 comments:

Traci said...

Have a carnival theme or a cowboy/girl theme. Really the possibilities are endless. I always thought a cowboy theme would be cool, but i am a little dorky....

Frances said...

A Disneyland theme or perhaps a Nickelodeon theme might fit the bill as fun birthday party ideas for your kids since they're now older.