Sunday, September 14, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away...

It has been raining ALL weekend! I shouldn't complain too much...I am in Michigan and not in Texas, BUT with the rain falling all weekend, it really puts a damper on our plans!

Saturday Drew was supposed to have his first soccer game...rained out! I am thankful they canceled instead of standing in the rain to watch for an hour. I ran to Target to get a few things and came home soaked! I was watching Ellen's kids while her and Rob went to a seminar and we really wanted to play outside...it was indoor day, but the kids were really good and played so nice together.

Today was another busy day around here...we went to church this morning, came home to eat lunch and I was off to a Baby Shower for a friend of mine, Lisa. When I got home it was time to load everyone up, drive to Canton (my parents house), drive to the airport (to leave them a car for their return home tomorrow), drive back home...in a bad downpour of rain! We made it and we have been home enjoying the evening together. We were supposed to have a BBQ with our neighbors across the street so we decided to wait for another day this week.

Rain Rain Go Away...rain gives me that lazy feeling of wanting to curl up with a good book or take a nap. I am not very productive when it is raining out. I love to lay around and listen to the rain falling!

Our weekend is almost over. Monday is approaching fast and I have some things to do to get ready for the week...I pray everyone has a great week!

No comments: