Sunday, September 28, 2008

Soccer Mom

A busy season of soccer practices and games...

Drew had a game on Saturday at noon...it is so fun to watch these little preschoolers running around the field. A few of them just stand there watching while the others play. Drew made about 4 or 5 goals getting the ball at the one and taking it all the way to his goal. He is a champ! He just loves to turn and watch us as we all cheer him on...my kids are never lacking in the fan department at their games. Mommy (me), Daddy Craig, Autumn, Alex, Daddy, Nana, Papa, Aunt Ellen, Uncle Robby, Josh, Emily & Hannah were ALL there cheering Drew on! He would turn to us with the biggest grin! I will post pictures when I get them from my mom...

I love being a soccer mom! I love that my boys enjoy it and really play aggressive and hard! They make me proud out on the field :)

After Drew's game we drove about a half hour to Josh's game! We all went to cheer him on. It is so different going from preschoolers to a real team. They play with a goalie and they actually play the big field with different positions. Josh was great!

This week coming Josh has a game on Monday, Alex & Emily both have practice on Tuesday and a game on Thursday...busy with soccer, but I LOVE it!

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

I as a soccer mom for a LOONNNG time... the last 7 or 8 years was all year long... indoor... outdoor....

We missed it so much when Weston didn't play anymore. Had withdrawl. SO ENJOY every minute running, cheering, washing clothes...