Monday, January 24, 2011

January 24, 2011

It's a brand new year and the first month is almost over...

I want to take a little time each day to just jot down what we've accomplished, struggled with, are blessed with...but I just don't take the time to do it. Here we go again...another attempt at blogging!!! I've realized it doesn't have to be long, or perfect with pictures every day...just memories!!!

Today it's been quiet around the house. It's snowing again so a perfect day to stay inside! Craig went to work this morning for a short out and back and should be home later this afternoon/evening. The 3 Neville kids are at school so it's just me & Levi! We enjoyed some play time this morning looking at books and playing with Little People! I am looking forward to the K-2nd grade concert tonight! Autumn is excited to wear her pretty Christmas dress and Drew doesn't care what he wears!!!

Yesterday we went to church at Walled Lake Central and it was good to see some friends and worship together. After church Autumn went home with Ellen and Josh came home with us! The boys played video games the whole time. It wasn't long until we had to head out to Alex's Flag Football game. His team is the Buccaneers! He LOVES this sport! They lost their game, but Alex did get a breakaway and scored a touchdown! He is really fast out there on the field! I love watching my boys play sports! Autumn, my little Daisy Scout had fun selling her cookies and we sold 71 boxes...not too bad. I volunteered to be the "Cookie Mom" and took some time last night to put the order in the system...I think it was around 640 boxes we sold as a troop!

Time to clean up the kitchen from breakfast...

No comments: