Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January 30, 2011

Sunday...

The kids and I started out our day at church at Walled Lake Central at 10am!!! It was a good service. Worship was really good and I didn't hear much of the speaker cause I was out with Levi and his runny nose. I went back and forth...do I go to church and get as much as I can since Levi won't be in the nursery or do I just stay home and hang out with the kids...well, being the "social" person that I am, I chose to go to church. The kids love it and want to be there so that was a good enough reason for me. Plus, I take Levi in the service with me and at least get to worship before he gets antsy and needs to go in the hall! I made the right decision for sure!!

After church we grabbed a bite to eat at Wendy's while Levi napped in the car (much needed nap) and then Alex had another Flag Football game. He is loving this sport and is really good at it. This is the 3rd sport he has tried and really succeed at! I'm one proud sport mom!!! The Buccaneers pulled off another win by 1 point in the last few seconds of the game.

The rest of the afternoon and evening we played games by the fire and relaxed! Craig got home around 7pm from a 4 day trip. Levi gets so excited when he sees daddy walk in the door!

No comments: