Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January 31, 2011

Just another Monday....

Back to school for the kids and a trip to the grocery store for Levi and mommy! It wasn't just a regular day at Kroger for us...it was crazy! There were people everywhere. The weather man says a BIG snowstorm is coming Tuesday to Wednesday...I've heard 8 to 10 inches and as high as 10 to 15 inches. I guess we'll have to wait to see what we really get! People forget we live in Michigan and snow is expected in Michigan. Most posts on facebook are about the snow coming or the crazy grocery stores!!!

Snow like this just reminds me how blessed we are...food, shelter, family, friends...the list goes on. We have it all! Everyday I dream of a new house, new furniture, new everything...I don't need it. God has blessed me with so much! I have a great husband that works SO hard to provide for our family. We are in a position of saving some money and not living pay check to pay check like so many around us. We have a house big enough for all 6 of us (and a pull out couch when Ryan comes!!!), 2 vans that get us where we need to be or where we want to be, we are blessed! I am blesed to be a stay home mom and wife. It is easy to get caught up in what we want and what we don't have...I am guilty of this for sure. Time to count my blessings!!!

No comments: