Monday, May 5, 2008

God's Beauty...

I can't believe how beautiful it is outside today! You can't help but be thankful and in awe at what God has created...the trees that are budding with flowers and then turning green, the beautiful blue sky, the smell of fresh cut grass, tulips in flower gardens, kids playing outside, adults taking walks or visiting with neighbors that they haven't seen all winter! Without God and His amazing creation we wouldn't have any of it...

I took Alex to school today and did my grocery shopping. When I got home I told Drew & Autumn to get dressed, it was way to nice out to be playing indoors. Drew was on his bike in no time and Autumn waited patiently for me to help her with her new task of riding a 2 wheeler! She has been practicing for a few weeks but today she did it! She can now get her self started and turn around and just ride, ride, ride! After lunch I decided to go ahead and cut the grass...it wasn't as bad as I thought. It really doesn't take long to cut our little lawn! After some relaxing time on the couch and Craig leaving for work, the kids and I went to pick up Alex from school. We got home and have been outside ever since. Now that they can ALL 3 ride a bike, I put on my roller blades and off we went around the neighborhood. I love that I can sit outside in the cool breeze and work on the computer while the kids play and wear themselves out for bedtime :) Nobody is asking for snacks or even dinner, just enjoying each other and God's creation. I guess it is about time to make some dinner!

I am blessed! Thank you Lord for everything...my husband, my kids, family, friends, our home, church, school, preschool...Thank you Lord for loving me and never giving up on me!

No comments: